Havden, a cheerful old man, is a painter from the village of Tasur'ke who moved to the island of Zanzibaar with his granddaughter Lyhana in Scarlatan of 464 AF. He paints and sells paintings of various Achaean landscapes and can also paint custom portraits of any adventurers present.
- Painting of the Garden of Whispers - 15000gp
- A decoratively carved oak frame holds a painting that portrays a scene of mystery and elegance. A great statue of Maya, Goddess of Creation, stands within an elevated garden surrounded by the sculpted images of other Divine. Jewels and precious stones decorate the carved representations of Lorielan, Tarah, and Keresis and a statue of the three Gods Ourania, Neraeos, and Kastalia, shimmering brilliantly. Near a set of stairs leading down to a small village in the distance, the armoured likenesses of Matsuhama and Aegis stand silent vigil over the lush scenery, surrounded by white gardenias. At the bottom of the painting a small bronze plaque is affixed to the frame.
- Painting of the Darkenwood - 15000gp
- A decoratively carved ebony frame holds a painting that portrays a scene of dark beauty. Twisted oaks rise up from the damp earth, their gnarled branches covered in deep green leaves. Ivy and creeper vines wind about the wide trunks and sprawl over the ground, intermingling with colourful blossoms and large mushrooms. Struggling to force their way into the shadowy forest, tiny rays of light touch the flowers, unable to penetrate the heavy darkness hovering over the woodland. In the distance large shapes are visible, their bulbous bodies held up by spindly legs, while at the bottom of the painting, a small bronze plaque is affixed to the frame.
- Painting of Mount Nicator - 15000gp
- A decoratively carved mahogany frame holds a painting that portrays a scene of natural splendour. A towering, majestic mountain rises up into the firmament, capped in a blanket of pure white and flanked by several smaller peaks. Miniscule dots resembling trees are barely visible further down the ascent, while jagged rocks and sheer cliff faces litter the treacherous slopes. Accompanied by a multitude of sparkling stars spread across the sky, the moon waxes full, shedding its light on a hazy ring of clouds surrounding it. At the bottom of the painting a small bronze plaque is affixed to the frame.
- Painting of Zanzibaar - 15000gp
- An intricately crafted gold frame holds a painting portraying a scene of exotic splendour. The white towers of the palace of Zanzibaar stand encircled by a large wall in the light of dawn, rising up before an aurulent sky touched with hues of pink. Lush greenery is visible peeking over the border enclosing the royal home and extravagant mansions nearby, while the cerulean waves of the sea roll against a harbour visible next to the magnificent palace. A long red wall sets the boundaries of the grand city, and the beginnings of a wild jungle span out beyond its confines. At the bottom of the painting a small bronze plaque is affixed to the frame.
- Blank canvas - 5000gp
- A rectangular pine frame serves to hold this canvas together. Durable cloth is stretched over the wood, woven in a fashion that makes the surface the most suitable to paint upon. Entirely blank, the canvas is bleached a pristine white.