Wardens of the Cerulean Spire
|Wardens of the Cerulean Spire|
|Patron||Phaestus, the Smith|
|Leadership Style||Elected Autocracy|
|Classes Permitted||Runewarden and Paladin|
|Heraldric Arms||Azure, on a pale Or, a runeblade paleways of the first between two falcons displayed of the second|
|Icon||The Shield of Proteus (Destroyed)|
- This page is about the former House. For other uses, please see Wardens (disambiguation).
Once the Runewardens guild of Cyrene, the Wardens of the Cerulean Spire continued to embrace their ethos of Honour, Chivalry, Lorecraft, and Duty for over two centuries. They considered the defence of Cyrene to be their first and greatest duty, and as such formed the backbone of the city's defenders.
The Runewardens guild was founded in 288 by Czanthria Zuiho_sho as the first guild of Cyrene. The first and only guild of their class, the Runewardens shared the skills of Chivalry and Forging with the Paladins and Runelore with the then newly formed Shaman guild.
The organisation was the first to become a House under the new House system implemented under Lord Sarapis' direction in 394 AF. In 657 the House was dissolved during the Cyrenian House Renaissance. Many consider the House of the Vashnarian Shield to be the spiritual successor of the Wardens.
- 288 AF - Lord Phaestus became the first Patron of the Wardens of the Cerulean Spire.
- ??? AF - Lord Neraeos replaced Lord Phaestus.
- 518 AF - Lord Phaestus replaced Lord Neraeos.
- 528 AF - Lord Neraeos replaced Lord Phaestus.
- 547 AF - Lord Phaestus replaced Lord Neraeos.
Leadership - Guildmasters
- 288 AF - Founder: Czanthria
- 312 AF - Andreous replaced Czanthria as Guildmaster.
- 319 AF - Morkael replaced Andreous as Guildmaster.
- 327 AF - Raia replaced Morkael as Guildmaster.
- 333 AF - Unwin replaced Raia as Guildmaster.
- 383 AF - Meahnem replaced Unwin as Guildmaster.
Leadership - The Lords/Ladies of the Cerulean Spire
- 394 AF - First Lord of the Cerulean Spire: Meahnem
- 421 AF - Aeryi replaced Meahnem as the Lord of the Cerulean Spire, and became the Lady of the Cerulean Spire in turn.
- 438 AF - Bannor replaced Aeryi as the Lady of the Cerulean Spire, and became the Lord of the Cerulean Spire in turn.
- 454 AF - Metzger replaced Bannor as the Lord of the Cerulean Spire.
- 507 AF - Ksiaten replaced Metzger as the Lord of the Cerulean Spire.
- 527 AF - Naomh replaced Ksiaten as the Lord of the Cerulean Spire, and became the Lady of the Cerulean Spire in turn.
- 559 AF - Jhaeli replaced Naomh as the Lady of the Cerulean Spire.
- 580 AF - Ariettie replaced Jhaeli as the Lady of the Cerulean Spire.
- 608 AF - Friztic replaced Ariettie as the Lady of the Cerulean Spire, and became the Lord of the Cerulean Spire in turn.
- ??? AF - The Shield of Proteus was raised.
- 507 AF - The icon was destroyed by Mhaldorian forces.
- 539 AF - The icon was raised once more.
- 559 AF - The icon was once more destroyed by joint Mhaldorian and Ashtani forces.