Temple of War
A wide bridge spans the gap between two mountains, leading to a series of pillars, each representing a particular ideal:
- The Pillar of Brutality, where a statue of Lord Valor stands.
- The Pillar of Desolation, where a statue of Ekary Lucoster, the Sinistar, founder of the Infernal Knights, keeps vigil.
- The Pillar of Vigilance, where a statue depicting the Aegean warlord Mortifer Merre stands, his tail curled around the base.
- The Pillar of Loyalty, where a statue of Warlord Sylence Ikari looms over passing worshippers.
Flanking the pillars are a stone pyramid, a sacrificial pit, a seige workshop, and a combat training room.
This area is linked to the archer-lined fortress of the Aegean Keep via a large, steel drawbridge. From here one may choose to climb up for a view from the parapets to the towering gardens, former home of the Eileithyian Tree, or explore further into the Aegean Manor which accommodates many rooms, among them an archives and two chapels.
- Aegean knights
- Akrile, War Priest of Aegis
- Hixari, the Warsmith
- Bevran, the Master Tactician
- Siege master Hopkal