Bombs are typically small explosive weapons, detonating to release a variety of effects upon nearby adventurers. The science of bomb-baking goes back hundreds of years to the Jester's Guild, and even today can be a formidable craft in a jester's bag of tricks. While anyone can throw them, only jesters can time them or tie them to the back of suicide mice. The list of bombs is as follows:
- Butterfly bomb
- Jet black and featureless, when thrown to the ground blasts adventurers from the skies and trees.
- Concussion bomb
- Red and pulsating spheroid, momentarily stuns everyone in the room when thrown.
- Dust bomb
- Grey and ball-shaped, numbs the senses, giving blackout affliction to everyone in the room for a few seconds.
- Smoke bomb
- Translucent and smoke-filled, when detonated its smoke chokes everyone in the room, causing hunger.
- Web bomb
- Small and web-covered, explodes strands of webbing to bind everyone in the room.