Jump to navigation Jump to search
The Axioms of Righteousness
The Caefir Conlaodh, Deucalion's mortal followers, adhere strictly to the Axioms of Righteousness.
- The First Axiom
- Above all else, Creation must be safeguarded.
- The Second Axiom
- The purity of the Caefir is maintained through unity and vigilance. Any infection will be purged in the fire of sacrifice.
- The Third Axiom
- Just as the burning fire consumes itself even as it destroys its fuel, so are the Caefir willing to be consumed in the course of their task.
- The Fourth Axiom
- Only when all impurities are purged from Creation will paradise be made manifest and the Caefir's work complete. No price is too high to pay to bring this to fruition.
- The Fifth Axiom
- If a law prevents you from your task, rewrite it. If a moral gives you pause, expunge it. If a man stands in your way, cut him down. Any obstacle that impedes you is your foe, and the foe of all Creation.