Jump to navigation Jump to search
Nyeli, a little girl of Eleusis is the young daughter of farmhands Ceredic and Erine. With a basket in the crook of her arm, she diligently sells the produce grown by her family in the lower fields on the western side of the village.
- Bulb of garlic - 50gp
- Wrapped in a flaky skin, a score of plump cloves form the rounded shape of a garlic bulb.
- Wild leek - 50gp
- Dark sheathes protect the inner flesh of a wild leek, the roots still muddied from its time within the earth. Freshly picked, the vegetable emits a pungent scent.
- Large carrot - 50gp
- Bright orange in hue, a long root forms the bulk of a freshly picked carrot. Green stalks protrude from the very top of the vegetable, dirtied with earth.
- Handful of raspberries - 50gp
- A deep, vivid crimson, these raspberries promise a flavour as vibrant as their colour. Small, bumpy clusters make up the fruit itself, oozing a bit of juice if squeezed.
- Bunch of mint leaves - 50gp
- A small bunch of greenish-purple leaves clusters in a bunch, the stalks freshly cut away from the main plant.
- Large, fresh potato - 50gp
- Long tendrils protrude from the pale surface of a large potato, tangled with clumps of earth. Roughly round in shape, the vegetable possesses numerous knots across its uneven surface.
- Handful of wheat grain - 50gp
- Freshly harvested, a generous pile of grain is all that remains of a once towering wheat plant. Loose, and unground, tiny remnants of husk cling to the seeds.
- Handful of blackberries - 50gp
- Dark and glossy, a handful of blackberries rest plump with ripened goodness, near bursting with juice.
- Small pumpkin - 50gp
- Bright orange in hue, a small pumpkin possesses a tough, outer rind. A green stalk protrudes from the top, dwindling into a tight curl.
- Husked cob of corn - 50gp
- Shucked from a larger source, a hefty corncob bears an abundance of golden kernels. A leaf husk protects the plump seeds, wispy with silken tendrils.
- Plump orange - 50gp
- The juicy flesh of a fresh orange lingers beneath a rough, textured rind, it's fiery casing decidedly tough.
- Fresh head of cabbage - 50gp
- Large, light green leaves spread out from the wrapped centre of a head of cabbage, dappled in tiny droplets of dew. The scent of fresh greenery clings to the vegetable.
- Ripe, juicy plum - 50gp
- Deep, purple skin protects the richly honeyed flesh of a round, firm plum. Large and juicy, the fruit possesses a sickly-sweet scent.
- Red apple - 50gp
- Freshly picked, a large apple possesses a deep, red hue. Sweet flesh lies beneath its outer skin, juicy and crisp.