Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Absinthe - Made from distilled wormwood. The stronger variation of absinthe in the realms, the other coming from Cyrene, this may cause anything from slight hallucinations to a serious trip depending on how one drinks it.
- Ale - Two types. Stout ale mixed with creamy kawhe, tinged with notes of bitter chocolate in a green bottle. Citrine ale spiced with bitter coriander and cardamom in a cobalt bottle.
- Apricot Brandy - Brandy usually made of grapes is made with apricots. Served in snifters, take care.
- Bloody hunter's moon - Mulch of pressed tomatoes in a strong, chilled vodka with pepper. Garnished with lemon and celery.
- Bourbon - Premium whiskey distilled in oak barrels. Slightly weaker, but given in bigger doses.
- Cognac - Brandy distilled in oak barrels, a sweet and warming feeling.
- Darkbrew - A very dark ale in a very dark glass. Strongest of all other ales in Achaea and given in very large portions.
- Fontis Wine - A rosy pink fruit wine within a small decanter.
- Night Terror Whiskey - A deep black shot of whiskey with the consistency of molasses. Grants a brief vision of burning red eyes and booming laughter.
- Sloe gin - Brewed from ripe sloe berries and sugar, gin in a small carved glass.