Jump to navigation Jump to search
These are the Seven Truths of Evil:
- What is called evil is simply the drive for advancement, for greatness. We seek, through discipline and pain, to spur the advancement of nothing less than sentient life.
- Cruelty - the application of pain - is the method by which one weeds out the weak and feeble-minded from the population.
- Weakness must be eliminated in all its forms: Physical, Mental, and Spiritual.
- The enemies of strength are those who trumpet the effeminate values of forgiveness, tolerance, and laxity of discipline.
- The body may be made stronger through combat.
- The mind may be made stronger through the elimination of conscience. One does this by inflicting pain on others.
- The spirit may be made stronger by enduring hardships, both self-imposed and externally-imposed.
The Lord of Evil is Sartan, the Malevolent.