|Leader||Maihiri, Chieftain of the Haraekanewa|
|Religion||the god in the volcano|
The island was discovered when the Leviathan was freed to rampage, causing damage in the cliffs along the western coastline the main continent and opening a way into the island.
The volcano on the island plays a central role in the villagers' religion and lives.
- Hanen, a worried villager
- Hekugara, Shaman of the Haraekanewa
- Maihiri, Chieftain of the Haraekanewa
- Paehe, a small boy
- Piriana, Keeper of the Gate
- Takanae, a dishevelled young boy
- Takita, a crying villager
- Tatake, Keeper of the Fire
- Tunai, a spear-wielding hunter