Florist (Caer Witrin)
Jump to navigation Jump to search
- Edelweiss flower - 500gp
- The deceptively delicate bloom of an edelweiss flower is formed of pure, perfect white petals. Its tiny beauty gives no clue to the fierce, harsh alpine terrain in which it is found.
- Dried bouquet of snow blossoms - 400gp
- Pale white, tiny, bell-shaped blooms hang in tumbling clusters from a long, green-black, flexible stem. The interior of each tiny bloom flashes pink as it bobs, disturbed by the breeze or by movement. The bouquet is carefully wrapped in crepe paper, and tied with a bright pink ribbon with an elegant bow. Even dried, the blossoms exude a heady, honey-sweet fragrance.
- Bouquet of alpine flowers - 500gp
- Several rare and delicate flowers found only in the high mountains have been arranged into this bouquet. Edelweiss and snow blossoms are framed and highlighted by rare ferns. The bouquet is carefully wrapped in crepe paper and tied with an elegant bow of bright pink ribbon.
- Snowy white rose - 600gp
- Perfect, soft, heart-shaped petals enfold each other gently, forming a beautiful, delicate bloom. A long, deep green stem is lined with serrated, oval leaves and sharp thorns. From beneath the lip of each petal, peeks a shy glimpse of red.
- Caloric salve (snow blossom vial) - 800gp
- This vial has been carved from the wood of a snow blossom tree, and finely polished. The soft, smooth wood still carries the sweet fragrance of snow blossoms.
- Cluster of snow blossoms - 100gp
- Pale white, tiny, bell-shaped blooms hang in tumbling clusters from a long, green-black, flexible stem. The interior of each tiny bloom flashes pink as it bobs, disturbed by the breeze or by movement. A powerful, honey-sweet fragrance wafts dizzyingly from the blooms.