All are cutting damage unless indicated otherwise.
- A battleaxe.
- Cousin to the longsword.
- The weapon of the very poor. (blunt damage)
- A small hand weapon. Some may be throwing weapons.
- A long dagger used to stab with. Fairly fast.
- Similar stats to a longsword. (blunt damage)
- A weapon designed to be thrown.
- Strongest of the thrown weapons, it is quite slow.
- The standard sword.
- Much like a flail. (blunt damage)
- Morning Star
- Slower than a flail or mace, but with more damage. (blunt damage)
- More accurate, but less damage than a longsword.
- A curving sword favoured by those in the east.
- A smaller, quicker version of the large swords.
- A cheap but effective weapon.
- Faster than a longsword, with slightly less damage.
- A stylish weapon that is fairly quick.
- A polearm, similar to the halberd.
- Bastard Sword
- A long, straight sword.
- A polearm with high damage.
- A longer club, slower, but sharpenable. (blunt damage)
- A massive two-handed hammer. Slow, with good damage. (blunt damage)